2021 Cub Cadet® Zero-Turn Mowers ZT1 54
Cub Cadet zero-turns give you steering options for the control you want with outstanding comfort. Thoughtful ergonomics and convenient maintenance features ensure you're satisfied with your mower and lawn
Features may include:
Built with strength.
- Our continuous square tubular frame was designed for enhanced strength and durability. The 2" x 2" tubular steel frame delivers unmatched rigidity and support.
- Settle in to a fully adjustable command center and experience next-level comfort designed for optimized speed and control from head to toe.
- The AeroForce deck has been independently tested against the top competitors and proven to deliver the best cut in its class.
Guaranteed to last.
- A 3-year warranty along with a limited lifetime warranty on fabricated decks gives you peace of mind while you enjoy your perfectly manicured lawn.
- All engines on Cub Cadet machines have undergone a rigorous certification, and now you can choose between three powerful options: Cub Cadet, Kawasaki and Kohler.
- Cub Cadet has created the industry's strongest lineup of zero-turn riders- all designed to deliver ultimate manueverability. Whether it's a traditional lap bar or the innovation of steering wheel control, expect the kind of exceptional experience that only comes from the best.
- 24 HP 725cc KOHLER 7000 series V-twin automatic OHV engine for reliable starting and exceptionally smooth, quiet operation
- Ideal for mowing slight rolling hills and several obstacles up to 4 acres
- Lap bar-controlled dual-hydro transmissions with mow in reverse
- Open frame design and hinged/removable floor pan, allowing easy access to the deck and engine for quick & ease of maintenance