2018 Cub Cadet® XT1 LT50"INCREDIBLE STRENGTH AND COMFORT FROM THE GROUND UP.
The XT1 Enduro Series lawn tractors set a new industry standard. Reimagined from top to bottom, these riding mowers deliver exceptional mowing performance, are remarkably comfortable and are engineered to support a wide variety of attachments for all-season versatility.
Features may include:ADVANCED CUTTING PERFORMANCE
EXCEPTIONAL CORROSION PROTECTION
- A new muscular cutting system features stamped and fabricated cutting deck options built with heavy duty materials and an advanced belt design, ensuring durability and reliability while delivering the pristine Cub Cadet Signature Cut™ and an unprecedented level of bagging performance.
INCREDIBLY RESPONSIVE HANDLING
- Only Cub Cadet offers the protection of the Corrosion Defense System with E-Coat. A multi-step process electronically applies automotive-grade corrosion resistance with meticulous care to protect against wear and tear.
- The XT 1’s new steering system delivers optimized command and control at every turn.
- 50" heavy-duty stamped, triple-blade cutting deck
- 24 HP Kohler V-Twin OHV engine
- Hydrostatic transmission; no shifting - just push a pedal and go
Vehicle:2018 Cub Cadet XT1 LT50
Location:Shoals Outdoor Sports
Brake System Type: Automotive-style disc
Charging System: Flywheel Alternator - 12 amp regulated
Construction Material: Cast-iron sleeve | Cylinders
Cutting Width: 50"
Dimensions: Deck Spindles
Engine Type: 24 HP professional-grade Kohler® 7000 Series OHV
Features: Rear Axle
Frame Type: Fully robotically-welded frame with new e-coating corrosion defense system (5-year limited warranty)
Front Tire : 15" x 6" sleeve bearing
Fuel Capacity: 3 gal. easy fill, rustproof
Headlight Type: LED High Illumination
Height: 42.5" | Deck Cutting
Lubrication: Fully pressurized automotive-style oil pump w/ spin-on oil filter
Oil Capacity: 2 qt.
Operating Speed: Forward Speed
Rear Tire: 20" x 8"
Safety Features: Systems
Seat Type: Cub Comfort™ high-back seat with 10 degree incline and slide
Steering: Optimized steering system, manual sector and pinion
Transmission: Engine to
Turning Radius: 16"
Wheels: Anti-scalping, Front
Prices shown are not final and do not include sales tax, finance charges, vehicle registration fees, or any other fees required by law. Prices may be subject to changing incentives. If applicable, incentives may require a trade-in, financing, or other specific qualifications and restrictions. Reasonable efforts are made to keep information on this website accurate, but Dealer and/or its affiliates do not assume responsibility for omissions or for misprints or other errors displayed on this website. Optional accessories shown on vehicle not included in final price. EPA mileage estimates are for newly manufactured vehicles only, so actual mileage will depend on how the vehicle is driven and maintained.